In the parkAfter few weeks Altaïr was still in hospital, frustrated on lack of freedom to move around; nothing to do but lie on bed and sleep or stare out the window. His wounds are healed and he wants go to, he had enough of this place.In the park by ~SaiJiraija
Altair's room wasn't the same since he got there; every day there was something new to be found, Malik visited him every day. Table was filled with cards, flowers and chocolates; which was Altaïr forbidden from eating until his condition improved, but he still ate them.
- Altaïr! Wake up! doors slammed open, it was Ezio guess what day it is! Desmond came with a palm covering his face.
- Ezio, can't you be a bit quieter? We are in a hospital - he walked to closet.
- Oh relax, I am sure - he was interrupted by obviously infuriated nurse.
- Young man! Do you know where you are!? she started to lecture him about the rules of civil behavior in hospitals.
- While yes signora, I am here because I am not feeling fine
HeroWhile professor was talking, Desmond and Ezio were killing time by telling stupid jokes and by thinking up stuff to do later. Altaïr was more practical, he was sleeping, daydreaming, and everything was perfect untilHero by ~SaiJiraija
- Hey Altaïr, we were just talking about - Desmond was trying to explain to Altaïr his and Ezios new ideas when he realized his words made no effect on him what so ever - Altaïr! unable to actually scream during the class, he got closer to Altaïrs ear, called him as loud as he could, and just for in case, gently punched him in ribs - Will you stop sleeping during class!
- Wha - Altaïr looked up, he was disoriented, his ribs hurted a bit; fortunately Desmond never seem to hit the right spot to make actual damage - Desmond go to hell - he put his head down and tried to continue his daydreaming.
- What? Altaïr! he checked if professor is looking their way, he wasn't. Desmond used thi